As a Funding Member you know you are collaborating with the LDMF Foundation reach its goals and aims.
The Funding Membership is giving to organizations, individuals, families or communities that collaborate with the LDMF Foundation through financial means.
You are welcome to choose a project you prefer to supoport, a funding auction, a perk or commit to a membership fee (see list below), and choose according to your preferences how many times a year you wish to pay for it: once a year, every season (3 months), every month or every week. All the alternatives you will find here:
- Funding Member Copper http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/44
- Funding Member Sylver http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/80
- Funding Member Mercury http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/107
- Funding Member Palladium http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/170
- Funding Member Titanium http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/260
- Funding Member Rhodium http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/305
- Funding Member Iridium http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/440
- Funding Member Diamond http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/530
- Funding Member Water Crystal http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/620
- Funding Member Quantum http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/710
- Funding Member Gold http://paypal.me/foundationldmf/800
After your payment you will receive a document: Donation Certificate, to your e-mail address.
If you wish for more details on the LDMF Foundation Policy for Funding Members, please read as follows:
The LDMF Foundation Board and Chairman, Session 2016.006, decision on the funding campaign: “Create a new Future for Humanity”. Made Public the 2016.09.27, The Netherlands
Aim of the Publication:
Share a decision made by the LDMF Foundation to general public. Considering the local and global community need of information regarding instruments designed by the LDMF Foundation for the purpose of funding of LDMF Foundation Projects.
The LDMF Foundation Board and Chairman, Session 2016.006, made following decisions set in 27+0 Paragraphs as follows:
The LDMF Foundation Board and Chairman, Session 2016.006 on the campaign: “Create a new Future for Humanity”